1. Cookie files (the so-called ‘cookies’) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended to be used by Company’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2.The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is Republika Kreatywna, Daniel Szewczyk, Ostroroga 8/4, 60-349 Poznań.
Cookies are used to:
a. adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular these files make it possible to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
b. create statistics that help to understand how Website Users utilize websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
c. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login or password on every subpage of the Website.
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: ‘session’ and ‘persistent’ cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (the web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
a. ‘necessary’ cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b. cookies used to ensure security e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c. ‘performance’ cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d. ‘functional’ cookies that enable ‘remembering’ the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.
6. Republika Kreatywna may combine the cookie ID of Website Users with other information about Website Users, including personal data. The information collected in this way can be used for automated decision making, including profiling. Profiling is the process of automatic information processing, including personal data such as age, gender, interests, address of residence or preferences for specific products or services. This process is used to build a Website User profile and analyze this profile. The aim of these operations is to match best the products or services offered by Republika Kreatywna to the needs of the Website Users. Profiling does not affect the legal situation of Website Users.
7. In many cases the software used to browse websites (the web browser) accepts the storage of cookies on the end device of the User by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or report their each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the setting of the software (the web browser), e.g.:
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the operator.
10. Website Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for purposes resulting from legally justified interests carried out by Republika Kreatywna, including in the processing of personal data for profiling purposes.
11. More information about cookies is available in the ‘Help’ section in the browser’s menu.